Join the FCCFA
FCCFA Obligations of Membership
Members of the Florida Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association recognize that we have special obligations to the families and public we serve. As Guardians of Florida’s Heritage we pledge:
- To care for the remains of those entrusted to us with dignity, respect, and professional skill, whether at a funeral home, crematory or cemetery.
- To honor the wishes of the deceased and their family and to serve all families with respect, understanding and confidentiality.
- To administer and safeguard all advance planning and permanent maintenance funds for their lawful and intended purpose.
- To protect and preserve all interment sites and relevant historical data entrusted to us.
- To be guided by the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations set by governing bodies with jurisdiction over our activities in the ownership, management and operation of a funeral home, crematory, cemetery or related endeavor.