Florida Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association Mission
- Fostering positive consumer relationships by promoting high ethical standards; and
- Providing services, products and educational opportunities that members cannot as effectively provide for themselves; and
- Presenting proactive leadership on legislative, regulatory and legal issues; and
- Encouraging members to promote the celebration of life, remembrance and memorialization; and
- Promoting the value of selecting and funding funeral, cemetery and memorial products and services in advance of need; and
- Providing members the opportunity for growth and recognition through participation in the association.
For more information on the Florida Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association, please contact the FCCFA office at 800-226-3332.
FCCFA Obligations of Membership
Members of the Florida Cemetery, Cremation & Funeral Association recognize that we have special obligations to the families and public we serve. As Guardians of Florida’s Heritage we pledge:
- To care for the remains of those entrusted to us with dignity, respect, and professional skill, whether at a funeral home, crematory or cemetery.
- To honor the wishes of the deceased and their family and to serve all families with respect, understanding and confidentiality.
- To administer and safeguard all advance planning and permanent maintenance funds for their lawful and intended purpose.
- To protect and preserve all interment sites and relevant historical data entrusted to us.
- To be guided by the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations set by governing bodies with jurisdiction over our activities in the ownership, management and operation of a funeral home, crematory, cemetery or related endeavor.
Approved by the Board of Directors, March 24, 2011