Starting at 8:45 A.M. on Wednesday, October 14th, watch cremation expert and thought leader Larry Stuart Jr. share his two-part session on The 5 R’s of Cremation and Funeral service. Jim Zwack will then follow expanding upon his 2020 ICCFA “Dead Talk” and share his insights on closing and overcoming objections in the death care setting. Receive 4 hours of continuing education!
$100.00 Amazon gift card!
Larry Stuart Jr.
The 5 R’s of Cremation and Funeral Service
Cremation expert and thought leader Larry Stuart Jr. will share his two-part session on The 5 R’s of Cremation and Funeral service:
- RESUSCITATE the demand for funeral services;
- REAWAKEN yourself to the notion that conventional wisdom may not be correct (nor conventional);
- Maintain RELEVANCY in the wake of constantly changing consumer demands;
- Completely REFRESH your perspective on the need (and yes, demand) for embalming; and
- REAFFIRM the value and importance of funeral service through pre-need agreements.
Closing and Overcoming Objections
Zig Ziglar once said that every sale has five possible objections: No need, No money, No hurry, No desire or No trust. Join us for this session where Jim Zwack will expand upon his 2020 ICCFA “Dead Talk” and share his insights on closing and overcoming objections in the death care setting. Funeral and cemetery sales are emotional, complex, and often expensive transactions. A higher level of skill and empathy are needed to help families make the best choices on behalf of their loved ones. Jim’s session will help you aid families in reaching the decisions they feel best about.
Webinar Sponsor Package
Be one of three exclusive co-sponsors of this one of a kind event for Funeral Directors and Pre-Need Sales Agents.
Sponsorship exposure/recognition for the event to include:
- Company logo on emails promoting the webinar(s)
- Company logo on the opening and closing slides
- Recognition as sponsor during the webinar
- Company logo and mention on the attendee confirmation page
- Opportunity for company representative to speak for two minutes
- Recognition as sponsor on FCCFA website
Sponsorship Fee: $1,000
Please contact Jessica Brewton at email@example.com for more event or sponsorship information.